It's Only Me

Saturday 28 April 2007

Hat Trick!!

28/04/07 Well Ok. I'm not quite sure that they call it that in soccer. (not too sports savvy I'm afraid). But you get the idea right?? The Leopards are once again victorious (3 games out of 3) taking today's match 4/0. Seeing the beaming little faces coming triumphantly off the field makes the early mornings and organisation all worth it!! (will I still be saying that when the winter freeze sets in?? Hmmm??)
After todays game there were some extra surprises when the team were all presented with practice jerseys and caps embroidered with the teams name and a Leopards face. One of the team parents own two Cheesecake shop franchises and are sponsoring the team. Her hubby was questionably allowed to choose the colour of the jerseys. Take a guess......WHITE!! We all had a giggle with her as she relates the moment when he tells her the news. "What were you thinking? A bunch of 7 year old boys (+1 girl who spends a considerable amount of time on the ground.lol) running around in WHITE jerseys on a soccer field??" LOL. I guess Napisan* sales will be on the rise through to November!!
Just want to say a quick thanks to the people who have popped in and left a comment on my blog. I love reading them. Keep up the good work!!




5 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

WOW very nice but yes what was he thinking.....Would love to catch up with you again soon we need to set up a scrap date!!!

Talk to you soon

Peta xoxo (and one for my boy)xo

28 April 2007 at 4:17 pm  
Blogger bonnylass said...

Love the hats and the shirts despite the colour...............typical Male eh, but maybe he was thinking of pavlovas

29 April 2007 at 7:06 am  
Blogger Tory said...

What an adorable little boy! You really are a super mom with all the soccer activities.
Visit me, I have a new post u might enjoy.

29 April 2007 at 7:27 am  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Great photos Shazz...I thought it was cricket pics unitl I kept reading! My advice...bulk order napisan!!!

29 April 2007 at 7:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics honey He looks so coy and cute Love the cap Go Leopards

29 April 2007 at 9:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home